Miyerkules, Marso 21, 2012

A Blessed Son of God

Sometimes, there will be random moments in your life that you will feel very blessed and thankful for the life that you currently have like what I am feeling right now. I thank God for giving me these family and friends. They never fail me. They are always there in my ups and downs. They give me words of encouragements whenever I feel like giving up. They give me a helping hand each time I fall. They push me beyond my limits to be able to bring out the best in me. I can say that I am very lucky for having this life. I was never alone. My family, friends and God keeps me going to my journey. I believe that I can accomplish all of my goals in life. Even though sometimes, problems and difficulties cannot be avoided. I just keep in my mind that without these, my life would be as meaningless as a quitter does. I won’t quit and I won’t give up, because I believe that I can.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento